helping you know if you have diabetes
Did you know?
- About 2 million people in the UK are known to have Diabetes.
- There are many other people who are not aware until they are screened for diabetes.
- Diabetes in ethnic minority communities is 4-6 times higher than it is in white communities
Don't be at risk.
Early intervention prevents potential diabetic complications. Symptoms include:
- Increased and frequent thirst
- Passing water frequently, especially at night
- Blurred vision or sudden vision changes
- Extreme tiredness and Lethargy
- Genital itching
- Frequent episodes of thrush
Find out NOW!
If diabetes is untreated, it can present very serious long-term health problems, which are preventable.
- Diabetes can be hereditary (genetic).
- Anyone can have diabetes.
- There is nothing like 'mild' diabetes.